Terms & Conditions
Standard Rental Agreement
The rental company – Apollon Rent A Car (Owner) does hereby rent to the person signing this agreement (tender), acting for himself and/or by behalf of any other person of entity which has understate the obligation to pay the rent and any other charges incurred under this agreement, the vehicle described in the first page with all tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and vehicle documents. This above rental is subject, strictly and exclusively, to the terms. Any special agreement herein form and they shall cover then towards the owner as well any and all owner’s legal claims deriving form or pertaining to, or related to this Agreement and it’s performance.
- The Renters, (maximum 2 per vehicle), understate only jointly and separately all obligations and all owner’s legal claims delivering from or pertaining to, or related to this Agreement and it’s performance.
- By this Agreement the execution of which is considered to be a receipt for the delivery of the vehicle it is specifically agreed that the vehicle shall be used by the renter in fully compliancy of it’s provisions. Renter does not acquire any offer, whatsoever, right on the vehicle. Any service to or replacement of part of accessory to vehicle during rental must have owner’s prior approval.
- Renter must return the vehicle to owner in same condition as received, except for ordinary wear, to location where. Any delay in returning the vehicle, if without notice, gives the right to the owner to repossess the vehicle through procedures applying in case of theft. In this case owner may claim any / all, damages/losses , service stand still days e.t.c. (regardless me “COW” clause).
- Owner deserves the right to terminate unilaterally this Agreement in case vehicle is illegally driven and / or violation of traffic laws and regulations and / or violation of any herein set forth terms have been noticed. Such termination may be through the police Owner, as well, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement any time offering a replacement vehicle provided this does not change essentially what has been initially agreed. By and from the time of such unilateral termination of the Agreement rental is dissolved and all consequences of article 3 above apply.
- Should the vehicle be damaged or lost during rental, renter is obliged, independently regardless cause from any default to pay to the owner, right away without any objection the amount such loss or damage and prevailing rental price, plus owner’s relative expenses, including loss or use except as follows:
- a) Theft if vehicle used in accordance with all terms and conditions of this Agreement renter is not responsible for theft of vehicle unless it is theft unattended without all doors locked, windows up, and keys removed, thus being evident renter’s negligence.
- b) Collision damage waiver “CDW”. If vehicle is used in accordance with all terms and conditions of this Agreement, renter’s responsibility for loss or damage to vehicle arising from collision or recover or normally considered comprehensive losses, providing additionally that vehicle was used in full compliance with all Traffic regulation in force, is determined as follows. If renter declines the Collision Damage Waiver “CDW” renter’s responsibility is limited to the maximum amount set on the published officially approved (From N.T.D) tariff rates and conditions of each year or if renter accepted Collision Damage Waiver “CDV” renter’s responsibility is further reduced to the amount set on the published officially approved (from N.T.D) traffic rated and conditions of each year. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER “COW” terms is owners waiver or renters responsibility. IT IS AN INSURANCE IF VEHICLE IS USED BY PERSON OTHER THAN RENTER OR ANY ADDITIONAL RENTEL OR ANYONE ELSE IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT RENTER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO OWNER REGARDLESS IF HE HAS ACCEPTED “CWD”. Repair values are payable as per estimation of the vehicle type Official Dealer in Greece or any if such is not available locally. Repair Shop selected by the owner. The value of vehicle lost is the prevailing rental price of such official dealer, including the cost of circulation plates / number, cost of loss of use of vehicle at least equal to rent per day for vehicle lost.
- The use of the vehicle is under any circumstances prohibited and such use is equal to use of the vehicle theft.
- a) By third person without first obtaining owner’s consent,
- b) By anyone under age 23.
- c) By anyone who is not qualified driver or by anyone else who’s license has been issued within 12 months from rental date or whose driving license has been withheld, revoked, or suspended within the previous year.
- d) To canny people or property for hire
- e) To propel or low any vehicle, trailer or other object.
- f) In any race test or contest
- g) For any illegal purpose or commission of a crime
- h) To instruct an unlicensed person
- i) To overload the vehicle beyond it’s capacity
- j) To travel out of Greece unless otherwise herein stipulated
- k) While under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants like drugs or narcotics.
- l) On other than a paved road or graded or driveway
- m) In an unsafe reckless, negligent way.
- n) Not in full compliance to Traffic Laws and Regulation. Such a prohibited use of the vehicle is a violation of the Agreement and if it has accrued VOIDS ALL LIABILITIES. MAKES VEHICLE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE RECOVERY BY THE OWNER. VOIDS “CDW” AND “PAI AND MAKES RENTER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS OF DAMAGE TO REGARDLESS OF CAUSE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OWNERS EXPENSES INCLUDING LOSS OF USE.
- Owner is not responsible for any loss of any property carried by the vehicle and / or abandoned in it after has been returned regardless of cause.
- All charges and other amounts billed pursuant to this Agreement are payable by renter in cash at conclusion of rental. Use of credit card may be accepted by the owner.
- CALCULATION OF THE CHARGES WHICH THE RENTEL ACCEPTS TO PAY TO THE OWNER ALL THE FOLLOWIN:
- a) Time and km charges are computed on daily or week basic. Rental day is 24 hour. Kilometer charges are calculated by the odometer. Minimum charge is one day and 100 km.
- b) If vehicle returned with less fuel than when rented, return shall pay for refueling.
- c) “CDW” term, where applicable is computed at daily charge set forth on front side.
- d) Personal accident insurance “PAI” charges. If applicable, computed on daily charge set forth on reverse side. Daily charge is due for each full or partial rental day. These are optional insurance coverage’s. Certificate of summary describing benefits and exclusion is available at renting location
- e) Value of any and all taxes and other fees imposed of this Agreement and relative invoice.
- f) And all fines and / or penalties imposed by state of municipal or other competent Authorities legal expenses and any and all other expenses imposed to renter during rental period mainly due to violation of Traffic Laws and regulations and illegal parking fines, regardless cause.
- g) Charges pertaining to the loss of use for the owner because of fines imposed and relative to it administrative relation of the vehicle. Equal at least to rental value according to this agreement recovery expenses and all other expenses and all the expenses related to the performance of this Agreement.
- h) Interest on all past due amounts at the rate of the 25% per annum
All above debiting is subject to audit. If upon audit an error is found renter accepts his supplementary debiting regardless if the paid cash or by credit card.
- CANCELATION POLICY
If any changes to the confirmed booking, you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. We shall make every attempt to meet your request, but cannot guarantee compliance with such requests.
If you wish to cancel your booking, you must inform us immediately in writing.
The following cancellation policy shall apply:
If Cancelation is made:
- More than 7 days before first day of rental: No charge
- Between 72 and 24 hours before the first day of the rental: 30% of the total booking value
- After 24 hours before the rental: Full Charge
- Renter is being covered during rental period by insurance policy in accordance with Greek legislation for third part liability protection.
- Renter shall promptly report all accidents involving vehicle to both the owners and the Police regardless cause within 24 hours at the latest. Should be failed to do as the above in 10 of this contract insurance cover is null and void and the owner has no responsibility whatsoever, being always entitled to claim whatever amount has been obliged to pay as well as for remuneration for losses and damages identified by the owner because of his responsibility as such.
- Renter shall be responsible for all traffic and parking violation tines and penalties and he shall promptly report such to the owner the latest within 48 hours or at return of the vehicle whichever occurs first, regardless cause, being obliged to cooperate within the owner for release, if applicable to any case of renters negligence he is responsible for any / all additional damage to the owner.
- This agreement and its performance shall be governed by Greek Laws and any and all disputes or claims shall be judged by the competent Greek Courts of Syros – Mykonos (regardless other local jurisdiction). Executed the date and in the place set forth on frond side.